26 June 2006

IF YOU DON'T GET IT THEN IT WASN'T MEANT FOR YOU-MOVE ALONG. HEAVENLY AND HOLY FATHER, LET THOSE WHO COME HERE TODAY BE ONLY THOSE FOR WHOM THIS IS INTENDED:

The snow began to fall today,

25 years ago,

today,

for Crusty's little snowball to build,

and devour a family God intended.

That which God hath putteth together let NO man cast asunder, thus speaketh the Lord...

Occasions for stumbling will come, but woe, WOE, unto the one that placeth the stumbling stone before so much as one other...


I knew-but didn't know what I knew; because of your lack of trust in me and in God, you who was, is, and will always be my heart-my soul-my everything-there was no-one to ask the meaning but my captor.

I forgive you. I understand why you did all of the things you did, this despite the hurt from knowing that after 5 thousand years thou knewest me not.

But Crusty? And that lying slag who told our son such lies that he wanders homeless, parentless; drenched in utter grief?

Hell bloody NO!

I BEG God to let the avalanche He has held back for His mercy to now fall with the ultimate crushing blow on those so intent they shewed no mercy while holding out their avaricious, evil, FILTHY hands to receive!

There is nothing hidden that will not be exposed.

Well, I pray, I scream aloud! Let it be exposed this day-I WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH! All of it, and if you cannot handle it, think what I have been through, when and since I managed to put the scattered pieces together-only I and Fox have been through it alone-cast apart even from each other, because, trust me for once, the acorn is so verily like unto his father!

Blessed and Holy mother of Christ! Yeshua! Blessed Saint Joseph-thou patron saint of the family!

Saint Michael!

Saint Raphael!

Saint Gabriel!

Saint Nicholas, Saint Monica!

All ye angels and saints whose presence is before the Lord!

All ye mine kinsmen and all ye who hath ever loved that which is good, and clean, and right before the Lord, whose whole hearts, minds, bodies, and souls ever walked in the same way before me and all these afflicted here on His earth!

I call you now from the deeps!

Arise all you His holy ones, ARISE and cry out with one voice-do thee all now intercede for all who art mine before the presence of the Lord, and join thee thine voices to mine-

LET THE TRUTH OF ALL THAT WAS DONE-ALL THE WRONGNESS THESE EVIL HATH DONE-BE SHEWN NOW THIS DAY!

Yea Lord, let the avalanche fall with crushing strength on him as built it, and on her as used it!

Confound now and forever those who sought to damage thine cause, be it within thy holy will so to do this day.

God!

Oh Father in Heaven, how do I get through this? I looked for comfort Father, but found myself besieged in Dothan by those who sought only to profit by my grief!

I asked for water and bread, they gave me gall to drink, and tomb worms for meal!

They spied on me at every chance; they came at me with knives to cut out my praying tongue, with clubs to break my beeching hands!

When you upheld me they howled, and when a soul was moved, they sought to cast that one down!

They razed the sanctuary; they cut down the trees that gave shade to me and shelter to your sparrow!

He made us homeless, they worked to keep us so.

They mocked your mercy, and when that did not silence my prayers, they sought, they seek still, to make even belief in faith a crime!

God! Oh God! Why do they forsake you?

The snowfall began today.

Let those with eyes to see, see.

Let those with ears to hear, hear.

If you don't get it, it wasn't meant for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.