27 June 2006

The mimosa are blooming.

Again.

Twenty-five years.

The last time we three were together.

Crusty lied. Crusty held a gun to my head, and then to Fox's.

I lost my family and my family lost me.

What's next-make it all a lie? A figment of imagination?

I don't know how to go on without hope, you two were my everything.

I don't know why I've made it this far knowing Fox hates me, thinks I lied to him and on top of it that I am crazy.

I could have made it without you, maybe, but losing Fox?

How in the name of all that is holy do I get through this day, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.