24 June 2006

TO THE PERSON ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS:

You will have to identify yourself and put a suitable sentence in the subject line, or I will continue to delete your email.

Little thing called "virus" don't ya know? I did not fall off of the pine log truck this morning; while I am not especially fond of the 21st century I am fairly able to navigate it. In other words, I am not going to blindly click on such a fishy piece of email.

Duh.

Look, I'd like to think that you have good intentions, but I still have to look out for myself and my computer. So I will continue to delete your attempts to contact me as long as you send them in such a fashion.

Sorry. Really. For all I know, you are trying to do something great for me.

Wouldn't that be novel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.