11 December 2005

Saul of Tarsus, AKA St. Paul of the Miraculous Conversion on the Road to Damascus, said-wisely, I think-"For we are not given a spirit of fear..."

Saul of Tarsus didn't have the 'quake sites on his Favorites Bar, though, and I am afraid right now for what is coming-SOON.

Damn. There have been two significant 'quakes this morning, one in Siberia, and one near Papua New Guinea-the one near P.N.G. was a horrific 6.8 and all I can do is think of the Boxing Day quake. It was preceded by a large quake near the 'Down Under.

I feel like Jeremiah in the caves, lamenting the foolish children of Israel. Or Jesus-"Jerusalem, 'o Jerusalem, how I have longed to gather your children under my wings as does the mother hen her chicks. But you would not have it-you reject the prophets and all those sent you.."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.