11 December 2005

BLAST!! I hit publish, I meant to hit preview!

Well, for those of you who have contacted me privately to ask how on this earth I manage to reconcile my belief in re-incarnation with my obvious acceptance of Yeshua as Messiah, all I can say is, go back and read the Bible's New Testement section of the Gospels, where at least two eyewitnesses, Matthew and Mark, write that Jesus said St. John the Baptizer was the re-incarnate Elijah. Hey, if it is good enough for the Christ...

Why does it anger/discomfit some of you that God might have a reason for sending me back fully capable of recalling prior lifetimes with sufficient clarity?

Why should I have to make a believer of you? You will either engage in intellectual exchange-dialogue-or you will not. The time for me to convince you of my veracity is past.

Choose. Either you learn from me, or you leave me alone. Either way, it is up to you.

The fact that God sent me because I am unafraid to remember, to learn, and then to share what I know is quite the affront to some folks.

And apparently, there are additionally those who are quite disturbed that I don't presume to think myself superior-I entertain the notion that I can learn from you as well as you learn from me.

Hey kids, we are all in this together. It's time we started working together. Put your gifts on the common table, and let's get to work.

I truly don't think we have very much time before things get REALLY ugly...

NOW I mean to hit publish.

1 comment:

  1. I'm new to reading your blog and didn't know about this apparently on-going topic.

    I'm not prepared to accept reincarnation as a fact at this point, but I am not going to dismiss it either. I'll be glad to ride along for a while and see how it works out. I need to think it over.

    The references you make are certainly good points in your favor.

    I think most people would reject iot out of hand because of the association reincarnation has to many other world religions.

    Food for thought.

    ReplyDelete

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.