27 July 2006

Once I danced/I woke to music in my head;
Not alone
but with you, invisible you.

But when I realized I would be dancing alone/I stopped-
after time the music stopped...

I won't dance alone, I said,
no, I won't dance alone/just with you,
invisible you

The music stopped/the dancing stopped
but life goes on, life goes on.

Then I realized I would be dancing alone
eternity is forever now, instead of just a day.

But life goes on/life goes on.

I won't dance alone, without you
invisible you.

This is the cruelest reality check/knowing you moved on
without me
invisible me.

Eternity is forever now, instead of just a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.