23 February 2006

I've spent the last day and a half trying to figure out how anyone could so brutally murder a 23 year old man simply because he is Jewish.

I can't.

These are terrible times.

Monsters walk. Monsters who think they are stronger and better because they are willing to be brutal.

They roll in their brutality like a dog does three day old fish heads. Revolting.

They think when the dust settles, they will be in charge, and that so called weaklings like me, who believe in God and goodness, hope, truth, rightness, will be either their slaves, or dead and out of their way.

I don't think so.

In fact, I know they will not be more than ash as memories, not so much as even cautionary tales.

Did I tell you I worked for Ananias and Saphiras?

Sadder still, did I get it through to you that they haven't changed-are more avaricious than back in the day?

Have you heard the one about Moses and the Prophets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.