24 November 2005

Hopefully we are leaving in an hour or so to drive south. I say hopefully, because everytime I blink, things change.

The plan has changed, we are taking one car, and coming back in the same car-no U-Haul trailer filled with my bed, table, or other misc. items of furniture. But I will have my sewing machine, so I am not complaining-much:)

This will be an interesting Thanksgiving. I am hopeful that it will turn out alright. fiancee may be staying in the apartment while we are gone-not too sure about how that will work out, since entrare and she have some spectacular fights...of course, entrare will be with me...Hope the house is still here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.