21 November 2005

Good weekend. I got several home improvement projects done.

I tried not to think about my son and grandson, and tried to stay positive, thinking the return of the fiancee I think is pretty great will help Fox and his son find their way back to each other.

Somehow the anger toward Crusty and the Stripper is burned out. I hate what they have done. I hope though, that they save themselves.

Mostly, I spent the weekend trying to keep the grief from overwhelming me.

Depression is not seasonal, it is always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.