02 April 2006

A very brief post to hopefully explain my previous one...

1-I want so very much to hope for my ex-husband, my former employers, and others in my life who have abused their gift of free will to hurt me. I want to hang on to this hope for them because I know God does, and because I know that Jesus is praying for them in hopes that one day they will be fully reconciled to the Father.

Since I know this to be true for me when I err, how can I begrudge them of the same?

2-I truly believe that God is willing to forgive us ANY sin, any crime against another, if only our repentance is full, sincere, and therefore meaningful.

"Thee is willing to forgive us our trespasses as we strive to be willing to forgive those who trespass against us."

3-I am carefully writing a Word.doc about forgiveness (I am giving the subject an extra lot of attention lately) that I will be posting in the next few days.

I hope you will check back in, say around Tuesday, 4th April. I would like very much to have all of your feedback-hey, you, blog'lurker, yes you, in the back trying to duck...Leave a comment.

Within reason, the only stupid question is the one not asked in the sole hope of avoiding embarrassment:)

Um, one last thing.

Crusty, I have some reason to believe you may be one of the blog'lurkers.

Trust me that while I am truly hoping you turn your heart back to God and all that is good, clean, and right, I promise you that I am not hoping you and I will get back together.

I want the guy God planned for me back in 1981, before you (hey, let's be honest here, OK, for yours and Fox's sake) put a gun to my head, and changed all of our lives forever.

No going back, and I'm only concerned with the past in so far as learning from it benefits the future.

Mick, you need to understand something-what you did nearly 25 years ago did not take ME or FOX out of God's plan, but it may take YOU.

I hope you chose to put yourself back into His plan for you. He loves you, and I know He has tremendous hopes for you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your struggles.

    And thanks for the kind comment on my blog this evening.

    I'm unsure about the reception I'll get on some of those topics. There are folks out there who feel God is a member of the Republican party (and yes, I know He isn't a Democrat either).

    Silly thing for me to be apprehensive about. how strangers may view what I have written on a blog.

    Ah well.

    I'm exhausted. I'll be back by Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.