15 March 2008

I am trying to control my anger. Please see the website homepage for the man who wants to be my President.

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

How in the hell did Obama's political advisor miss this? How in the hell will Obama explain this?

If he were a truly worthy candidate for President, he would not be associated with this filth.

He is a fraud and cheat, and liar when he explains away his "old uncle" as just the dodderings of dotage.

He never saw the website for his home church of nearly twenty years??

Steer sh*t.

Obama? Oh Hell No!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.