21 October 2005

Late yesterday afternoon I was called to schedule an interview with a company I'd applied to online. I made it there this morning, and left thinking the chances are about 70% that I will get the job. It looks like a fun place to work.

I got back from the interview, and found a message that Ms. "What does nurture mean?" found me a job, and not at Burger King.

I start Monday at $11 hour, 40 hours a week, and the job is through January.

Now, gas to get me through until my first paycheck on the 3rd...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.