11 March 2017

Eight days on a Microsoft Windows machine. Oh God, someone save me!

Worse, that nice young man at the Apple store telephoned yesterday to tell me it's going to take longer than expected to retrieve my files from the hard drive. And that the MacBook is so wrecked I'd actually be better off praying they can retrieve my files for transfer to a new MacBook.

And I'm ready to spend the money for a new MacBook. More than ready - I was ready the morning of Day three on this wretched piece of Microsoft rubbish.

I. Hate. Microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Regretfully I've had to update my blog to comment moderation to prevent spamming. LOL, if only the fools knew my blog is seen by a very small and select group-it might help them understand the waste of time it is to spam my blog! Oh well, it's not as though spammers are very bright, after all.